Whether it's highlighted, dip dyed, or completely platinum, bleached blonde hair is the most popular summer hair colour. Bleached hair can be a great look, but it can leave hair looking dried and fried if it's not cared for properly.
Here are some hair care tips for bleached hair that will help you keep your blonde hair looking healthy.
Hair Products You Will Need:
Hair Care Tips For Bleached Hair:
1. Use a professional hair stylist...
The biggest mistake most people make is trying to bleach their hair themselves. Lightening hair can be a tricky process and most store bought hair dyes are either too harsh or never give you the right colour you want. Any repairs a colorist has to do in order to fix the boxed colour mistake will make hair much more damaged. Skip the hassle and go to a professional who will be able to bleach your hair correctly.
2. Wash hair with a gentle shampoo and conditioner
Since bleaching can dry out the hair, use a moisturising shampoo and conditioner made especially for colour-treated hair.
3. Do not use hot styling tools
This includes blow dryers, flat irons, or curling irons. Heat will only damage hair further. If you must use these tools to style your hair, use the lowest heat setting and always use a heat protectant spray first.
4. Use a leave-in conditioner that contains UV filters It will help keep your hair soft and protect it from the sun's damaging rays. Wear a hat on days you know you'll be in the sun for a while.
5. Wear a swim cap or tie your hair up to avoid letting it come into contact with pool water
Along with the sun, a swimming pool can be one of blonde hair's worst enemies. The chemical reactions between the oxidised copper in the pool and the protein in hair can leave your hair looking green and feeling very dry.
6. Use a deep conditioner hair mask once a week
Repair and moisturise bleached blonde hair by giving it a deep conditioning treatment regularly. Or visit your hair stylist once a month to get a strengthening keratin treatment.
7. Wash hair with a violet toning shampoo
Once or twice a week, use a toning shampoo with violet pigments to keep your blonde colour bright and prevent it from turning brassy.
BEAUTIFUL BLONDE HAIR :))