Fed up with flyaway frizz? Dry, damaged, lifeless hair getting you down? Well you are by no means alone – millions of us are cursed with lank, lack-lustre locks, or even the most uncontrollable curls! But before you go reaching for those pricey chemical products that laden the shop shelves, stop for a moment and ask yourself if you’ve ever considered the benefits of what nature has to offer?
Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, this is one tropical treat is not only tasty, but has actually been used to condition hair for thousands of years...
Here is how you can restore your hair health with a much needed DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT:
- First you will need to source a good supply of Coconut Oil (Pure Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil is best – and also less expensive than commercial products!)
- Pick a time when you have a couple of hours to yourself – maybe one evening or Sunday afternoon when you plan to lounge on the sofa in front of a good movie.
- As Coconut Oil can be semisolid at room temperature, you may need to warm it before using it on your hair, as it will need to be in liquid form!
- Massage the Coconut Oil into damp hair (if your roots tend to get greasy easily, then you can avoid the scalp).
- Wrap your hair in a towel and get yourself comfy while the Coconut Oil gets busy for about 2 hours – or more if you like.
- Then simply rinse hair and dry/leave to dry as usual.
- For optimum hair healing and reducing of split ends, carry out this ‘therapy session’ about once a week (if your schedule allows), and enjoy the benefits that come with genuinely healthy and dandruff-free hair.